找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 经济 感情 创业
查看: 242|回复: 11

迈克学摇滚-That's Why You Go Away

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-10-25 20:34:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
That's Why You Go Away <BR>迈克学摇滚<BR>[mp3=1]http://202.118.40.6/i024/upload/i024_2007117_5417orpgrl.mp3[/mp3]<BR>Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes <BR>宝贝,你能否告诉我为何你的眼中充满忧郁和悲伤 <BR>I don't wanna say goodbye to you <BR>我不想和你说再见 <BR>Love is one big illusion I should try to forget <BR>爱是一种假象,我应该试图去忘记它 <BR>but there is something left in my head <BR>但是总有一些事情停留在我的脑海里挥之不去 <BR>You're the one who set it up now you're the one to make it stop <BR>你就是让我产生爱的那个人,但是你现在也要让它停止 <BR>I'm the one who's feeling lost right now <BR>此时此刻我感到迷茫 <BR>Now you want me to forget every little thing you said <BR>你要我忘记你说的任何事情 <BR>but there is something left in my head <BR>但总有些事情我忘不掉 <BR>Chorus: <BR>I won't forget the way you're kissing <BR>我忘不了我们的吻 <BR>The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long <BR>那感觉多么强烈,而且会永远留在我心中 <BR>But I'm not the man your heart is missing <BR>但是我却失去了你的心 <BR>That's why you go away I know <BR>我也知道那就是离去的原因 <BR>You were never satisfied no matter how I tried <BR>无论我怎样努力你都未曾感到满足 <BR>Now you wanna say goodbye to me <BR>而现在你要和我说再见了 <BR>Love is one big illusion I should try to forget <BR>爱是一种假象,我应该试图去忘记它 <BR>but there is something left in my head <BR>但是总有一些事情停留在我的脑海里挥之不去 <BR><BR>Chorus: <BR>I won't forget the way you're kissing <BR>我忘不了我们的吻 <BR>The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long <BR>那感觉多么强烈,而且会永远留在我心中 <BR>But I'm not the man your heart is missing <BR>但是我却失去了你的心 <BR>That's why you go away I know <BR>我也知道那就是离去的原因 <BR><BR>Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere <BR>独自一个人迷茫地坐在这里 <BR>Don't know which way to go <BR>没有方向 <BR>There ain't so much to say now between us <BR>我们之间已经没有什么好说的了 <BR>There ain't so much for you <BR>我们之间对于你已经不再重要 <BR>There ain't so much for me anymore <BR>对于我也不再重要了 <BR>Chorus: <BR>I won't forget the way you're kissing <BR>我忘不了我们的吻 <BR>The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long <BR>那感觉多么强烈,而且会永远留在我心中 <BR>But I'm not the man your heart is missing <BR>但是我却失去了你的心 <BR>That's why you go away I know <BR>我也知道那就是离去的原因That's Why You Go Away <BR>那正是你为何不辞而别 <BR><BR>Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes <BR>宝贝,你能否告诉我为何你的眼中充满忧郁和悲伤 <BR>I don't wanna say goodbye to you <BR>我不想和你说再见 <BR>Love is one big illusion I should try to forget <BR>爱是一种假象,我应该试图去忘记它 <BR>but there is something left in my head <BR>但是总有一些事情停留在我的脑海里挥之不去 <BR>You're the one who set it up now you're the one to make it stop <BR>你就是让我产生爱的那个人,但是你现在也要让它停止 <BR>I'm the one who's feeling lost right now <BR>此时此刻我感到迷茫 <BR>Now you want me to forget every little thing you said <BR>你要我忘记你说的任何事情 <BR>but there is something left in my head <BR>但总有些事情我忘不掉 <BR>Chorus: <BR>I won't forget the way you're kissing <BR>我忘不了我们的吻 <BR>The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long <BR>那感觉多么强烈,而且会永远留在我心中 <BR>But I'm not the man your heart is missing <BR>但是我却失去了你的心 <BR>That's why you go away I know <BR>我也知道那就是离去的原因 <BR>You were never satisfied no matter how I tried <BR>无论我怎样努力你都未曾感到满足 <BR>Now you wanna say goodbye to me <BR>而现在你要和我说再见了 <BR>Love is one big illusion I should try to forget <BR>爱是一种假象,我应该试图去忘记它 <BR>but there is something left in my head <BR>但是总有一些事情停留在我的脑海里挥之不去 <BR><BR>Chorus: <BR>I won't forget the way you're kissing <BR>我忘不了我们的吻 <BR>The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long <BR>那感觉多么强烈,而且会永远留在我心中 <BR>But I'm not the man your heart is missing <BR>但是我却失去了你的心 <BR>That's why you go away I know <BR>我也知道那就是离去的原因 <BR><BR>Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere <BR>独自一个人迷茫地坐在这里 <BR>Don't know which way to go <BR>没有方向 <BR>There ain't so much to say now between us <BR>我们之间已经没有什么好说的了 <BR>There ain't so much for you <BR>我们之间对于你已经不再重要 <BR>There ain't so much for me anymore <BR>对于我也不再重要了 <BR>Chorus: <BR>I won't forget the way you're kissing <BR>我忘不了我们的吻 <BR>The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long <BR>那感觉多么强烈,而且会永远留在我心中 <BR>But I'm not the man your heart is missing <BR>但是我却失去了你的心 <BR>That's why you go away I know <BR>我也知道那就是离去的原因</CA></CA>
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-25 20:51:25 | 显示全部楼层
THANKS FOR SHARING
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 评分 举报

发表于 2008-10-26 09:36:27 | 显示全部楼层
这是一首老歌曲来的吧,好多人都喜欢它的歌曲。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 评分 举报

发表于 2008-10-26 10:45:16 | 显示全部楼层

回复 1# 的帖子