发表于 2008-10-12 12:47:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-20 00:50:18 | 显示全部楼层
可惜A4U关张了。以下为转贴:

每个神话都有结尾----A4U
Asian 4 You 将在2006.1.15关闭

每个神话都有结尾。自从Asian4you首次在互联网上发布已经快4年了,我们的目标就是做亚洲最好的站点之一。现在该是说再见的时候了。

在此,我们很抱歉的通知你们我们将要关闭Asian4you。最后的再次付费时间为12.15,在此之后,所有的有效会员在2006.1.20前仍然可以访问,没有任何变化,但是更新将会在2006.1.15之后停止。

我们非常感谢每一位asain4you的会员。很多会员从02年10月我们建站起就和我们在一起。我们真的很感激你们的支持。我们也非常感谢你们所有的褒奖和批评,包括所有的评论和建议,是你们帮助了这个站的运行,再次感谢你们!

Hi all, I think I have to say something before this story go too long ( now with 170 e-mails asking to buy my site is not fun at
all! ) ... The reason I close Asian4You is nothing about money. It's just I want to make my new venture in other niche site. Many of you may knew that We have room129 ( Focus on models from US and Europe ) project going on. It's come to the point that we can't keep running both sites in the same time we have to choose one which we see more challenge & profit and all of my partner choose room129.com

I can't reply to all e-mail so here are something I want to say :

- I don't have any money problem.
- It's not about legal stuff.
- My photographers work only for us.
- I can't keep produce you Asian Content.
- I'm not going to sell Asian 4 You.
- Our retouching style is our specialize and not for sell
- I'm not in the prison ?!?
- I can't give you contact info of our models.

Thank you for all your support since we started. I know it looks wired and pitty to let go all rebill like faxxaff mention but I think about this clearly. I will not charge members if I don't added new content to A4Y. All members can login until they finish download all content.

大意是:我必须说明一下(现在有大约170封邮件提到要买A4Y),我关闭A4Y不是金钱上的原因,是我想去进行新的冒险,运行另外的站点,你们中许多人知道我有ROOM129这个项目正在进行中,这表明我不能在同一时间保持运转2个站点,我必须做个抉择:我想去面对更多的挑战 & 利润, 以及我所有的合伙人选择ROOM129.COM。

- 我没有金钱上的问题。
- 不是遇到法律上的麻烦。
- 我的摄影师只为我工作。
- 我不能保持提供给你亚洲类容。
- 我不想去出售A4Y。
- 我们的修饰风格是我们专门研究的和不是为出售 。
- 我很好,还没有被关起来。
- 我不能给你我的模特儿的联系信息。

谢谢你们所有人的支持自从我建站以来,我知道就象faxxaff提到,放弃现在的一切重新来过,就象脑壳锈斗了,但是我已考虑的很清楚了。如果我不能更新新的类容我就不会在向会员收费,所有的会员都能下载完所有的类容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 评分 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于|联系|小黑屋|手机版|Feed|Archiver|我看

GMT+8, 2024-10-26 12:33