找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 经济 感情 创业
查看: 204|回复: 11

Nick Cannon-《Gigolo》

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-10-4 21:11:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在某个博客背景音乐听到的,很好听,推荐给大家!<br><br>[mp3=1]http://www.pe99.com/attachments/month_0707/p200771891449.mp3[/mp3]<br><br>
feat. R. Kelly<br>+ (Nick Cannon)<br>Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh (Oh, uh, haha)<br>Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh (Kels!)<br>(We in the club singing this for money, ha!)<br><br><br>I'm a gigolo, spending lot's a dough<br>You can tell the way wide-body, sitting on vogues<br>And how I'm shining, wit the fresh, fresh clothes<br>Always surrounded, by so many (HO!)<br>I'm a gigolo, always on the go<br>Everyday I turn around, I got another show<br>In the club, hit about three in a row<br>Drop in the Six, 'cause I love them (HO!)<br><br><br>Shorty I, only got one night in town, tell me baby where you down<br>Bushes we won't beat around, bushes we just eat 'em now<br>Feeling yo Masqueno blouse, seven jean, Black and Lebonese<br>Head to her knees, please if you ever need a bastard remember me<br>Just rock to the melody, I got you in bed wit me<br>I thought you would never leave<br>You wanna name meLike A-merie<br>Know the chain freeze wrist be the same degrees<br>Tryna get lil' mami, in that thang of reese<br>Only getting in for free, if you came wit me<br>Cause I'ma grown man, not B2K<br>If I need a girlfriend, it won't be to-day<br>No, I'm NOT tryna be ya man, pimp bones in my body<br>Rock them body-hotty, rock them, like ladi-dadi<br>Me and Kels on the cotty, wanna see you drop it shawty<br>Oh weee, tryna leave the club, wit a groupie<br><br><br><br><br>Ma I'm busy on tour, ma, you busy on the floor<br>Ma I'm feeling yo heels, them Christian Dior's<br>I'm like David Becker, keep a mean shoot game<br>But like my favorite records, keep spinning them thangs<br>Let my hair grow, cause I was looking for a change<br>Shorty call me the Scare Crow, I'm looking for some brain<br>In The Wiz, there it go, here it is, where the show<br>Cause through yo dress, I can see yo drawls<br>So shorty just shake it, make a round of applause<br>If you outta Hypnotic, 'nother round at the bar<br>And when we parking lot pimping, they surrounding the car<br>No, I'm NOT tryna be ya man, pimp bones in my body<br>Rock them body-hotty, rock them, like ladi-dadi<br>Me and Kels on the cotty, wanna see you drop it shawty<br>Oh weee, tryna leave the club<br>Wit a groupie, wit a groupie<br><br><br><br><br>Mami, when we leave the club, leave wit us<br>You don't need ya car keys, we gon' fair in the bus<br>And the way you wear ya jeans, is means to cuss<br>So DAMN!, how you get them on, DAMN! big secrets on her<br>Throwback chick, hotter than Ms. Vic Damone<br>This the type of ... I'm on, not picking up the phone<br>Unless you unblock ya joint, then put on ya coat<br>Know when to hit, when Nick get in the booth<br>Come through in something new, wit an invisible roof<br>Oh the fans on my (???) seem invisible too<br>When we do what we do, we can't be visible boo<br>The last thing I need is lawsuits, all I did is call you<br>Initiated first move, shorty that was all you<br>I'm NOT tryna be ya man, pimp bones in my body<br>Rock them body-hotty, rock them, like ladi-dadi<br>Me and Kels on the cotty, wanna see you drop it shawty, oh weee
<br>
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-4 21:22:53 | 显示全部楼层
怎么有点像王力宏星座...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 评分 举报

发表于 2008-10-4 21:50:36 | 显示全部楼层
听起来节拍轻快,合适年轻人听。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 评分 举报

发表于 2008-10-4 22:53:19 | 显示全部楼层