凡夫子 发表于 2009-2-22 21:57:24

love story 很好听的一首歌

<P>http://cdn1-88.projectplaylist.com/e1/static3/mp3/2539274.mp3</P>
<P>这首歌是Taylor Swift新专辑《Fearless》前头炮,该专辑在2008年11月11号正式发行。</P>
<P>We were both young when I first saw you<BR>第一次见到你的时候我们都很年轻<BR>I closed my eyes and the flashback starts<BR>我闭上眼晴那一幕又闪现了<BR>I'm standing there<BR>我站在哪里<BR>On a balcony in summer air<BR>在一个阳台上乘凉<BR>See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns<BR>看这灯光,看着舞会和那些礼服<BR>I see you make your way through the crowd<BR>我看见你穿过拥挤的人群<BR>And say hello<BR>向我打招呼问好<BR>Little did I know<BR>我只知道这一点<BR><BR>That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles<BR>你就是罗密欧,你扔石子(敲打窗户来找我)<BR>And my daddy said, "stay away from Juliet"<BR>我爸爸说:“离朱丽叶远点”<BR>And I was crying on the staircase<BR>我在楼梯里不停地哭泣<BR>Begging you, please don't go<BR>心里乞求你,不要离开<BR>And I said<BR>我说<BR><BR>Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone<BR>罗密欧,到这我去一个我们可以在一起没有人干扰的地方<BR>I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run<BR>我等待着这一天,现在唯一能做的就是逃离<BR>You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess<BR>你就会成为王子,而我也将会是公主<BR>It's a love story<BR>这是一个爱情故事<BR>Baby, just say yes<BR>亲爱的,你只需答应我<BR><BR>So, I sneak out to the garden to see you<BR>于是,我偷偷地到公园去见你<BR>We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew<BR>我们保持低调因为被他们知道的话我们就死定了<BR>So close your eyes<BR>所以请闭上你的眼睛<BR>Escape this town for a little while<BR>从这个城逃出去哪怕只是短暂的一会<BR>Oh oh<BR>Cause you were Romeo, I was the scarlet letter<BR>因为你是罗密欧,我就像红字里的女主角,和你有世仇不能在一起<BR>And my daddy said, "stay away from Juliet"<BR>我爸爸说:“离朱丽叶远点”<BR>But you were my everything to me<BR>但是你对于我来说是我的全部<BR>I was begging you, please don't go<BR>我在心里乞求你,不要离开<BR>And I said<BR>然后我说 <BR><BR>Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone<BR>罗密欧,到这我去一个我们可以在一起没有人干扰的地方<BR>I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run<BR>我将会等待这一天,现在唯一能做的就是逃离<BR>You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess<BR>你就会成为王子,而我也将会是公主<BR>It's a love story<BR>这是个爱情故事<BR>Baby, just say yes<BR>亲爱的,只需要答应我<BR><BR>Romeo, save me<BR>罗密欧,救救我<BR>They try to tell me how I feel<BR>他们尝试告诉我怎样去感受<BR>This love is difficult, but it's real<BR>虽然这样的爱很困难,但它是真实的<BR>Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess<BR>别害怕,我们会度过这一关的<BR>It's a love story<BR>这是个爱情故事<BR>Baby, just say yes<BR>亲爱的,只需答应我<BR>Oh oh<BR><BR>I got tired of waiting<BR>我厌烦了等待<BR>Wondering if you were ever coming around<BR>想知道你是否曾来过<BR>My faith in you is fading<BR>我对你的信念渐渐在褪去<BR>When I met you on the outskirts of town<BR>当我在城郊区里的再次看见你<BR>And I said<BR>然后我说<BR><BR>Romeo, save me<BR>罗密欧,救救我<BR>I've been feeling so alone<BR>我一直非常地孤独<BR>I keep waiting for you, but you never come<BR>我一直在等这你,可是你从来也没来<BR>Is this in my head<BR>这只是我一厢情愿吗<BR>I don't know what to think<BR>我不知道该如何去思考<BR>He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring<BR>他跪在地上然后递给我一个戒指<BR>And said<BR>说<BR>Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone<BR>嫁给我吧,朱丽叶,你将永远也不会孤独<BR>I love you and that's all I really know<BR>我所知道的是我爱你<BR>I talked to your dad<BR>我和你父亲交谈<BR>Go pick out a white dress<BR>去买了白色的婚纱<BR>It's a love story<BR>这是爱情<BR>Baby, just say yes<BR>亲爱的,你只需要答应我<BR>Oh oh oh<BR>Oh oh oh oh<BR><BR>'Cause we were both young when I first saw you<BR>因为我第一次见到你的时候我们都很年轻<BR>Taylor Swift-Love Story<BR><BR>We were both young when I first saw you<BR>第一次见到你的时候我们都很年轻<BR>I closed my eyes and the flashback starts<BR>我闭上眼晴那一幕又闪现了<BR>I'm standing there<BR>我站在哪里<BR>On a balcony in summer air<BR>在一个阳台上乘凉<BR>See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns<BR>看这灯光,看着舞会和那些礼服<BR>I see you make your way through the crowd<BR>我看见你穿过拥挤的人群<BR>And say hello<BR>向我打招呼问好<BR>Little did I know<BR>我只知道这一点<BR><BR>That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles<BR>你就是罗密欧,你扔石子<BR>And my daddy said, "stay away from Juliet"<BR>我爸爸说:“离朱丽叶远点”<BR>And I was crying on the staircase<BR>我在楼梯里不停地哭泣<BR>Begging you, please don't go<BR>心里乞求你,不要离开<BR>And I said<BR>我说<BR><BR>Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone<BR>罗密欧,到这我去一个我们可以在一起没有人干扰的地方<BR>I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run<BR>我等待着这一天,现在唯一能做的就是逃离<BR>You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess<BR>你就会成为王子,而我也将会是公主<BR>It's a love story<BR>这是一个爱情故事<BR>Baby, just say yes<BR>亲爱的,你只需答应我<BR><BR>So, I sneak out to the garden to see you<BR>于是,我偷偷地到公园去见你<BR>We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew<BR>我们保持低调因为被他们知道的话我们就死定了<BR>So close your eyes<BR>所以请闭上你的眼睛<BR>Escape this town for a little while<BR>从这个城逃出去哪怕只是短暂的一会<BR>Oh oh<BR>Cause you were Romeo, I was the scarlet letter<BR>因为你是罗密欧,我就像红字里的女主角,和你有世仇不能在一起<BR>And my daddy said, "stay away from Juliet"<BR>我爸爸说:“离朱丽叶远点”<BR>But you were my everything to me<BR>但是你对于我来说是我的全部<BR>I was begging you, please don't go<BR>我在心里乞求你,不要离开<BR>And I said<BR>然后我说 <BR><BR>Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone<BR>罗密欧,到这我去一个我们可以在一起没有人干扰的地方<BR>I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run<BR>我将会等待这一天,现在唯一能做的就是逃离<BR>You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess<BR>你就会成为王子,而我也将会是公主<BR>It's a love story<BR>这是个爱情故事<BR>Baby, just say yes<BR>亲爱的,只需要答应我<BR><BR>Romeo, save me<BR>罗密欧,救救我<BR>They try to tell me how I feel<BR>他们尝试告诉我怎样去感受<BR>This love is difficult, but it's real<BR>虽然这样的爱很困难,但它是真实的<BR>Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess<BR>别害怕,我们会度过这一关的<BR>It's a love story<BR>这是个爱情故事<BR>Baby, just say yes<BR>亲爱的,只需答应我<BR>Oh oh<BR><BR>I got tired of waiting<BR>我厌烦了等待<BR>Wondering if you were ever coming around<BR>想知道你是否曾来过<BR>My faith in you is fading<BR>我对你的信念渐渐在褪去<BR>When I met you on the outskirts of town<BR>当我在城郊区里的再次看见你<BR>And I said<BR>然后我说<BR><BR>Romeo, save me<BR>罗密欧,救救我<BR>I've been feeling so alone<BR>我一直非常地孤独<BR>I keep waiting for you, but you never come<BR>我一直在等这你,可是你从来也没来<BR>Is this in my head<BR>这只是我一厢情愿吗<BR>I don't know what to think<BR>我不知道该如何去思考<BR>He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring<BR>他跪在地上然后递给我一个戒指<BR>And said<BR>说<BR>Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone<BR>嫁给我吧,朱丽叶,你将永远也不会孤独<BR>I love you and that's all I really know<BR>我所知道的是我爱你<BR>I talked to your dad<BR>我和你父亲交谈<BR>Go pick out a white dress<BR>去买了白色的婚纱<BR>It's a love story<BR>这是爱情<BR>Baby, just say yes<BR>亲爱的,你只需要答应我<BR>Oh oh oh<BR>Oh oh oh oh<BR><BR>'Cause we were both young when I first saw you<BR>因为我第一次见到你的时候我们都很年轻<BR></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>

loveoflemon 发表于 2009-2-23 00:04:07

顶!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angle$%
页: [1]
查看完整版本: love story 很好听的一首歌