昵称被占用 发表于 2008-12-28 19:34:38

Forever And For Always

<P>http://british-filipino.com/source/foreverandalways.mp3</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=yellowgreen size=3>in your arms i can still feel the way you want me when you hold me <BR>在你怀里我能感到当你抓着我时,你想要我的方式 <BR>i can still hear the words you whispered when you told me <BR>我仍能听到当你告诉我时,你耳语的词句 <BR>i can stay right here forever in your arms <BR>我能永远呆在这里,在你的怀里 <BR>and there ain't no way-- <BR>没有办法- <BR>i'm lettin' you go now <BR>我此刻正在让你离开 <BR>and there ain't no way-- <BR>没有办法 <BR>and there ain't no how <BR>没有怎样 <BR>i'll never see that day.... <BR>我将永远看不到那一天 <BR>'cause i'm keeping you forever and for always <BR>因为我永远且总是拥有你 <BR>we will be together all of our days <BR>我们将永远在一起 <BR>wanna wake up every morning <BR>想要每天早上醒来 <BR>to your sweet face--always <BR>面对你甜蜜的脸-总是 <BR>mmmm, baby <BR>m~,宝贝 <BR>in your heart--i can still hear a beat for every time you kiss me <BR>在你心中-我仍然能听见每次你吻我时的心跳 <BR>and when we're apart, <BR>并且在我们分开的时候 <BR>i know how much you miss me <BR>我知道你多想我 <BR>i can feel your love for me in your heart <BR>我能感到在你心中你对我的爱 <BR>(i wanna wake up every morning) <BR>(我想每天早上醒来) <BR>in your eyes--(i can still seethe look of the one) <BR>在你眼中-(我仍然能看到那个人张望 <BR>i can still see <BR>我仍然能看见 <BR>the look of the one who really loves me <BR>那个真的爱我之人的张望 <BR>(i can still feel the way that you want ) <BR>(我仍然能感到你想要的方式) <BR>The one who wouldn't put anything else in the world above me <BR>那个不会把世上除我以外的任何事看的更重要的人 <BR>(I can still see love for me) <BR>我仍然能看到给我的爱 <BR>I can still see love for me in your eyes <BR>我仍然能够从你眼中看到给我的爱 <BR>(I still see the love) <BR>我仍然看到爱 </FONT><STRONG><FONT color=#ff00ff size=6></FONT></STRONG></P></EMBED></EMBED>

昵称被占用 发表于 2008-12-28 19:35:24

原来是这样上传歌曲噻........懂了.....

guodong88 发表于 2009-1-1 12:05:38

很好听.声音很甜美.

1231234a 发表于 2009-1-1 12:48:14

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Forever And For Always